Course Descriptor – The quality of field selling is an important factor in achieving revenue, profit targets and growth which relates to the sales force and process and as such is a critical resource for all companies While the context of particular segment or brand often determines the activities the Sales Force has to carry in the field, a noticeable trend across consumers and pressures on the field sales forces are increasing day by day .In this context, brands are seeking to implement contemporary sales force management practices for upgrading the quality of their sales activities.This program provides the latest thinking in the area of selling and sales management.
- Frameworks for analyzing the sales environment
- Understanding the key drivers of sales productivity
- Strategic decisions in sales force management
- Developing a structured approach to building plans and effectively utilizing sales resources
- Improving sales performance through leadership, motivation, building winning cultures and territory design.
Heads of Sales, Sales Managers, General Managers and Operations Heads.
GET IN TOUCH
2nd Floor, Paras Downtown Centre, Golf Course Road, Sector 53, Gurugram, Haryana 122002, India
501, 5th floor, Landmark, 136, Hill Road, Bandra (West), Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400050, India
30 Cecil Street, #19-08 Prudential Tower, 049712 Singapore
Telephone: +91 124 461 6000
LEAVE A MESSAGE